Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mailbox Monday(A little late)

Hello everyone! In case you haven't noticed, I have been posting quite a bit today. I am trying to get caught up! I have several reviews to write and some posts I am behind on. I have been so busy though! My allergies have kicked in and are driving me nuts and at the same time I am trying to finish up school and prepare for graduation. So much to do, so little time it seems! Only 6 weeks until graduation - hurrah!

I received 13 books in the mail in these past two weeks - most of them coming from swaps I did over at Amber's blog!
There are so many that I won't be writing about them all - I will just give you a list. I have school to do, a movie that longs to be finished(Wives and Daughters), and a book calling my name(Wounded Spirits)! Enjoy!



The Heavens Before (Genesis Trilogy)Not My Will: How Much Will Surrender Cost
The Reluctant Detective: A Novel (Faith Morgan Mysteries)
Emily's Chance: A Novel (The Callahans of Texas)

Plain Proposal (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
The Journey (Kentucky Brothers)
Love Finds You in Holiday, Florida
Venom and Song: The Berinfell Prophecies Series - Book TwoAngel Fall: A NovelPetra: City in Stone

read the printed word!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More