Friday, March 11, 2011

Flashback Friday

Hey everyone! Here is my bi-weekly post!

Historical Aspects:

A Trail of Ink: The Third Chronicle of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon (Hugh De Singleton 3)
I finished A Trail of Ink a few days ago and loved how much I learned about medieval culture in Oxford, England. Not only did I learn a lot by just reading the book, but I also ended up researching Oxford and used the information I found for our weekly history post on Book Ponderings. I enjoyed reading an interesting story while at the same time learning a little history. You can purchase this book HERE!




Christian Aspects:

The Bridge of Peace (Ada's House, Book 2)I had finished this book only minutes before sitting down to write this post and knew it would be perfect. The Bridge Of Peace was an excellent story with numerous lessons in it - I can't even name them all! Lessons on forgiveness, true beauty, the fruits of patience...I was amazed at how many awesome morals Cindy Woodsmall packed into this amazing novel. If you ever have the chance to read this book, I highly recommend you don't let it pass up! Purchase this it HERE!

0 comments:

read the printed word!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More