Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Moving Across Town

The Author of this post is Rolando Dickerson


My daughter is finally getting a new house! I have waited for this for a long time. She is a stay at home mom and keeper of the sports and activities calendar for my three grandsons and should have a magnetic sign on the side of her car that reads Taxi Driver! She is always taking them from one place to another for school, sports, and church activities. She has needed a new kitchen almost since the day they moved into their current house. They have taken their time, or my son-in-law has, in determining that they really needed a different home. So they began the search and finally found a great home in a great area where they will still be close to their children’s school, their church, and their country club. Since they were relocating all their services, my son-in-law checked into upgrading their television channels by responding to direct tv deals and he was able to increase their options at minimal cost. I can’t wait to see the new kitchen that I will spend so much time in at Thanksgiving

0 comments:

read the printed word!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More