Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Hare Line Series by Patsy Henry
























The Review:
My Ranking: 10 out of 10
Ages: 6 & up


The My Hare Line series is a cute collection of true happenings in a house full of rabbits. I couldn’t help but giggle when I read the series title – My Hare Line – and found myself enjoying reading through the rest of the books. Our 4 year old nextdoor neighbor found them to be quite cute, also, and loved looking through it and seeing the actual real pictures of bunnies. While she couldn’t read, she enjoyed looking at the pictures.


Each book tells a story or two about Patys’s real life bunnies. Such a cute idea! And with the colorful pages and real pictures of the bunnies, the made for a very adorable book that many young girls would love reading!

Naturally, there was no content to mention in these books.

All in all, this was a totally adorable series that I look forward to passing around to the little girls in my life. This collection of true events are bound to make children across the globe enjoy reading and learning about these furry friends. Find out more HERE!!!

Thanks to the author, Patsy M. Henry, for sending me the series to review!

0 comments:

read the printed word!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More