Monday, April 4, 2011

This Month

Hello readers! Well I'm keeping my promise and I'm writing this post on the 4th of April - on time! lol
Last month as a good one - I got a lot of school I needed to get done finished. I only have 10 exams to complete before I'm finished with high school - HURRAH!
Lucy turned 6 weeks old last Wednesday - I can't believe how big she's gotten! She's smiling and cooing, as she has been for several weeks(smiling since day 1) and is getting good at holding her head up. Here is a picture I took Saturday.




Not My Will: How Much Will Surrender CostA lot is going on this month! Dad graduates training and will officially be the pilot of a SH-60b! (pictured right) Hazzah! Then they send him off to California for SERE - Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape - school and leave him with a group in the middle of the woods where they have to survive for a week or something. Of course they're monitored and everything, but it's pretty crazy! They capture them and knock em around a bit to prepare them in case of enemy encapturement.  It's kinda freaky - and I'm totally going to miss my dad for the two weeks that he's gone, but I think the training is good!

I also plan to have finished high school by the end of this month - yay! So I've got to get busy doing that!

Angel Fall: A NovelI am going to Disney World with our neighbors as a babysitting job - talk about AWESOME! I can't wait for that!

So here are the reviews I have planned...




A Christmas Carol: RevisitedBook Review - Angel Fall by Coleman Luck


Book Review - A Christmas Carol: Revisited by Phil Rowlands


Book Review - Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Curtis Higgs


Book Review - Not My Will by Francena H. Arnold
Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn from ThemThe Sword
The Settlers of Catan



Book Review - The Sword by Bryan M. Litfin


Product Review - The Settlers of Catan  Board Game










Also be looking for:



Author Interview and Giveaway - Sibella Giorello, author of The Raleigh Harmon series
FIRST Tour - The Journey by Wanda Brunstetter
FIRST Tour - The Reluctant Detective by Martha Ockley 


So, that's what I've got planned for this month! Check back often though - you never know when I'll throw something in there for a surprise! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You sounds just a busy as me, only I'm not as organized. My method right now is I'll get to it when I get to it :] Way to go Kait.

Katie Marie said...

Sounds like a fun month ahead of you, Kait! :-) I look forward to those reviews!

Not My Will was a good book, though it left me feeling depressed. But, everyone else seemed to like it, so maybe it was just me! :-)

~ Katy

read the printed word!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More